This week the theme for the Weekly Word Challenge is ‘love.’ For each of us, the word can take on many different contexts – what we love, who we love, how we love. We experience different kinds of love for different things. In 2012, ‘What is Love?’ was the most searched question on Google…
How you respond to the word is entirely up to you – here are some suggestions.
1. Tell us about someone you love. Who are they? What is special about them?
2. Share photographs of people/places/things that you love.
3. Create a poem that reflects on the word.
4. Create a piece of flash fiction.
5. Recall an event that you experienced with your first love. How did you meet?
6. Share a list of things that you love to do, or eat, or play – if you have half an hour of free time, what is the thing that you love to do the most?
7. Is love what you expected? What have you learnt from loving someone?
Once you have finished your post, include the link back to this page so others can see it or post it in the comments section. If you wish to place the badge at the top of the page on your blog or on your response page, feel free! The challenge will remain open all week and anybody can participate whether they follow Suzie81 Speaks or not! Each Saturday I will reblog some of my favourites… It will be a brilliant opportunity for you to gain more traffic and followers!
Enjoy! Share with your friends! I’m looking forward to seeing what you create!
You can also find me on Twitter and Tumblr @suzie81blog and don’t forget to ‘like’ my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Suzie81speaks