1. Regardless of the hours of rehearsal, one student will forget everything you’ve taught them when placed in front of an audience.
2. There is such a thing as too much dry ice.
3. Pims and chips from the chip shop is a surprisingly satisfying combination.
4. It is possible to be absolutely prepared for the day, only to realise upon your arrival to work you’ve forgotten the key component for making your preparation worthwhile – your laptop containing the PowerPoints and resources for all your lessons…
5. Regardless of how exhausting life can be, an immediate cure for the blues is a picture of a kitten in a knitted mushroom outfit. Whoever took this photograph, I salute you.
You can also find me on Twitter: @suzie81blog