I’ve been incredibly lucky to receive a plethora of awards over the last few days. I’m working through them I promise and I wanted to say a massive thank you for your encouragement and support.
This awesome award was given to me by Richard Dankers. His poetry and photographs are fabulous, and if you get the time you should check his blog out – I love it!
I have my favourite blogs that I nominate regularly and have already got lined up for some of the other awards I’ve received, so I’ve decided to do something a little different with this award and use it to welcome some of the newer bloggers to Suzie81. This doesn’t necessarily mean that they are new to blogging – some are very established with a large following – they are just new to me.
Here are the rules:
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
These are my nominations for the ‘WordPress Family’ award. I enjoy these very much.
1. Baron’s Blog. http://blogforbaron.wordpress.com/
2. ShuGar Love
3. Sam’s Happy Ever After
4. The Fairytale Traveler
8. Baby boy and Ms Kitty
15. Phil Taylor
Seven interesting (?!) things about me:
1. I have a brown belt in karate.
2. At one point I was contemplating becoming a competitive swimmer – I trained with a team that prepared swimmers for Olympic potential.
3. I have a film obsession.
4. I used to own a 17 hand horse named Candy.
5. I played badminton for my local county.
6. The Bloke doesn’t know that I have a surprise meal at a posh restaurant booked for us when we go away next week.
7. I have seen Bon Jovi in concert five times.
Hope you all have a fabulous day!!