During my blog overhaul I started to think about my layout. I have been lucky enough to have received lots of different awards from various people and I proudly display them down the side of my posts. It occurred to me that they all have one major thing in common: questions. The amount of questions asked can vary from five to fifteen, depending on the award and are set by the person that has nominated others.
I find that blogging can a very narcissistic venture. A blog allows the freedom to discuss what is personal to you – likes, dislikes, hopes, fears and thoughts seem to be the main focus for a large amount of (fabulous, I might add) posts that I read, and provides the opportunity for expression and creativity. I have many lovely conversations every single day, but it occurred to me that I know very little about some of you guys.
I thought that I’d try a little experiment. It may get no response at all, which is fine, but I’m going to give it a go anyway.
I want to know about you. I have written seven questions that I’d love you to answer. This can be done in two ways:
1. Answer them in the comment box below.
2. Create your own post with your answers, and link back to this post so that I can read them.
I’m going to leave it open all week, with the idea is that I want to be able to collate the answers into a different post that gives an overview of the WordPress blogging community that I now feel like I am a small part of. I will also reblog the most creative ones.
1. Why have you chosen your blog name?
2. When you have an hour of free-time, what do you do?
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
4. If you could learn to do something, what would it be?
5. What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
6. What is the thing that makes you absolutely unique?
7. What is your favourite blog?
I hope this works! Looking forward to seeing your responses!!
Picture credit: allthingsd.com