Meet Lucy! I had the pleasure of meeting her at the Bloggers Bash at the beginning of August and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading her blog ever since!
Lucy is in the process of writing a novel, and for those of you in a similar situation you may be able to relate to this funny post… Follow, reblog, enjoy!
Just trying to put this book writing malarkey into perspective.
If I finish my first novel and my only sale is from one of my parents I am not going to stress. You have heard it here first!
I am not going to have a creative tantrum, strop off or write post after post about how depressed I am.
Nope, I am not doing any of these things because even after producing a naff book…..
1. I will still have my marriage (obviously it depends on how naff a book with my loved one)
2. I will still have a roof over my head (again depends on the quality of the book)
3. I will be proud of myself for trying.
4. I will be able to say “I wrote a novel”
5. I will still have my Blonde blog and I can post amusing stuff like “I have had…
View original post 256 more words