As a further opportunity to share a little about yourself and find out about your fellow bloggers, here is the sixth installment of ‘Me, Myself and I,’ a weekly collaboration I have started with the lovely Sare over at Diary of a Teachaholic. For further information about the link up, simply click here.
1. Name 5 things on your bucket list.
- Learn sign language. It’s been on my bucket list since I was a teenager and is something I have always wanted to do, but never seemed to have got round to it. I was very excited when I discovered that Mel, over at Melissa Barker-Simpson is a sign-language interpreter!
- Complete the Birmingham Half Marathon.
- Spend $2 in a Las Vegas casino.
- Sit and admire the view over the Grand Canyon.
- See an outdoor screening of a film.
2. What was your favourite toy when growing up?
It has to be the She-Ra Princess of Power Palace. I loved it and would spend hours playing with my He-Man and She-Ra action figures. My mother sold it in a car boot sale when I was in my teens. I wish she hadn’t – it would have been worth a fortune now!
3. What are your top 3 blogs that you follow?
I couldn’t name a top three. I only follow about 200, but I follow them all for different reasons.
4. What would be your dream job?
Definitely a full-time writer. It’s been a recent realisation and I’m working hard towards achieving it – if someone had told me five years ago that this would be the direction my life was heading I probably would have laughed at them.
5. If you hadn’t started blogging, what would you be doing instead?
I have no idea, but I know that I wouldn’t be teaching. I dread to think where I would be mentally – I started the blog as a form of therapy as I was in a mess – and it has proven to be the best from of therapy I’ve ever had.
What about you guys? Would you like to answer these questions?
You can also find me on Twitter and Tumblr @suzie81blog and don’t forget to check out my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/suzie81speaks my Pinterest page http://www.pinterest.com/suzie81speaks and my Instagram page http://www.instagram.com/suzie81speaks