As the self-proclaimed Queen of Procrastination, this post by Helen really made me smile…
*While I was supposed to be editing, on a day I had set aside for editing.
- Made two loaves of bread
- Done three loads of laundry
- Answered emails and comments
- Faffed around on Facebook
- Read other people’s blog posts
- Written my own blog posts (including this one)
- Added some scenes to my fifth Ambeth book (not the one I’m editing)
- Ordered groceries
- Watched a video tutorial on how to make mayonnaise.
- Made mayonnaise
- I also considered doing a writing prompt for someone else.
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
I might start editing now, I guess…