With the start of the new year, I have read a whole host of posts by bloggers who are making plans for the next twelve months. One of the most prominent themes within many of them is how to plan and the format in which to do so.
I love diaries. Love them. I also love planning, writing lists, keeping inspirational quotes and recording my daily adventures in journals, but it is rare that I can find a diary that has all of them together in one place. However, I was on Facebook last month and I saw this:
I was instantly attracted to the design and everything that the Magical Manifesting Diary offered. I’m a big believer in going with my first impressions, and I was delighted when the creators very kindly sent a copy to try out for the new year.
Designed by Shannon Cox and illustrated by Natalie O’Brien, the diary has been created in Queensland and professionally printed in Melbourne. I love the description on their website
WEEKLY WISDOMS: There is a little spiritual insight each week to dive into whether energy testing, finding time for yourself or playing games with your intuition. A bit of light fun to interact with your inner self.
BUCKET LIST MAGIC: This is a chance to really dive into manifesting in all its glorious unfolding. Start by connecting to your soul, what moves you, what really inspires you. Then write down a collection of adventures, creative ideas, tidbits that you want to see in your life.
IN DEPTH MONTHLY ADVENTURES: Each month, take some of the juicy stuff & elaborate so you can look at new ideas on how to manifest, how to connect with your body, cleanse your space or ditch toxic mindsets.
JOURNAL TIME: One of the best ways we have learnt about ourselves, our intuition & what guidance we need is by using a journal. Here is your chance to watch what starts to appear into your world & get some insights into the journey that your soul wishes for you to travel!
• Journal area for your adventures each week
• Worksheets to help connect with your soul & design your collection of adventures for the year
• Weekly planner all on one A5 page
• Weekly insights to lead an abundant creative soulful life
• Monthly in depth looks into manifesting, signs from the universe, cleansing your space & connecting with your body.
And, as an added bonus, there is an Eco version available!
• Over 35% of the diary is made from recycled material,
• The non-recycled components are sourced from environmentally and socially responsible forestry practices,
• Harmful paper bleaching chemicals aren’t used,
• Endangered wildlife habitats aren’t negatively affected,
• The rights of workers and indigenous communities are respected,
• The environmental cost of shipping long distance is avoided,
• All production waste is recycled rather than added to landfill,
• No harmful chemicals or inks are used in the production process,
• This diary is 100% recyclable
I’m really impressed with it. I love the way that it allows for progress to be recorded along the way, breaking everything down into small sections. It’s small enough that it allows me to carry it around in my handbag should inspiration strike, and large enough for me to write in detail when I feel like it. I’ve already been inspired enough that I have several blog post ideas It’s the most unique presentation that I have seen in a while, and it’s an absolute must for writers and bloggers who are looking to make 2017 the best writing year yet!
Disclaimer: I was sent a copy of the diary free of charge, but was under no obligation to provide a positive review…