Thinking of coming to this year’s Bloggers Bash? If so, time is running out to get your early bird tickets!
The Bash will be held on May 19th in the leafy London suburb of Chiswick and tickets are already selling fast. The day is a great chance to socialise with other bloggers as well as learn more about blogging, with talks, Q&A session and a panel discussion all included in the price.
Our early bird offer means you can get your ticket for the discounted cost of only £20 – but only until January 11th. After that, prices rise to the standard ticket price of £25, with late entry tickets available between the 4th and 18th of May for £30.
So be like the early bird and get your worm, figuratively speaking! Follow this link to join the party – we hope to see you there!
Please take note of the small print:
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are non-transferable
- Tickets are limited on a first come first served basis
- Cost of a ticket is for entry to the event only (not for food or anything else)
- Those buying a ticket agree to comply with any health & safety rules set by the venue and to behave in a way that will not impact upon the enjoyment of other people
- The Committee reserves the right to change the venue and/or agenda of the event
- Payment for tickets via PayPal only.
WHAT IS THE BASH?
If you’ve never attended a Blogger Bash event before then you’re in for a treat. Created by Sacha Black and aided by her intrepid committee of eight bloggers, the Bash is open to any blogger, regardless of age or niche. Previous events have included speakers, competitions, a panel, and attendees from all over the UK, Europe, the US, and Canada, and this year Australia will be represented too!
There will be an opportunity to network, eat cake, and meet some amazing online friends in person! The event takes place in a single day, and you’ll be guaranteed a fantastic time and a sore face from all of the smiling you’ll do!
Timings and the exact breakdown of the day will be available closer to the event, but it will start mid-morning and end in the evening. We announce the winners of the Bloggers Bash Awards, which you, the blogging public, vote for. You can see last year’s winners here.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Join Sacha and the committee on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/991165987611263/
You can also join us for our weekly Twitter Chat @BloggersBash every Sunday 7pm-8pm using the hashtag #BlogBashChat, or join in the conversation on Twitter by using the #BloggersBash hashtag.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW?
- BUY your ticket! https://wp.me/p885Ux-1Qc
- Send us your blog name and link to firstname.lastname@example.org so you can be added to our attendee’s post. (NB: if you don’t send this information you won’t be added).
- Pop the date in the diary and tell the world you’re attending a fabulous blogger soiree.
- Sort out your travel and accommodation.
- Pack your bag, remember to bring business cards, throw in a notebook, and join us for a fantastic day of blogging fun.
NEW Bloggers Bash Website COMING SOON!