There’s a few things that are well overdue for properly celebrating, particularly my five year blog anniversary and millionth view, so I decided that today, a Blog Party is needed. I haven’t held a blog party in quite a while. I enjoy hosting them – it’s a great way to catch up with lots of blog posts that I have missed out on and allows others to connect with other members of the community and it is open to everyone…
However, as an added bonus, I am also hosting an epic Bullet Journal giveaway competition in which participants have the chance to win an amazing Bullet Journal Starter Kit, worth £40! The kit contains:
- A Moleskine Dotted Bullet Journal
- Three Pigma Micron fineliners in sizes 2, 4 and 8
- A set of four Stabilo pastel highlighters
- Three Paperchase washi tapes – red and purple flower, champagne glitter and black polka
- Four Paperchase Polaroid style postcards
Note: There is only ONE Bullet Journal set to be won. Unfortunately, the giveaway is only open to UK participants due to the cost of postage, but the blog party is open to everyone…
Want to participate? Read the instructions below…
2. Leave a link to just ONE of your blog posts below with a small explanations as to the content of the post. If you want to be entered into the giveaway competition, add ‘BULLET JOURNAL COMPETITION’ in capital letters to your link share. Please don’t include more than one link or you will end up in my spam folder and I will delete it. The post can be about anything, but please keep it to be a PG rating.
3. Interact with two others. This could be in the form of commenting on their post or sharing it across your social media.
That’s it! Say hello and take the opportunity to get to know new people within the blogging world! The blog party and competition will close at 6.00am tomorrow – Monday 14th May.
You can also find me on Twitter @suzie81blog and you can also find me on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/suzie81speaks, my Pinterest page http://www.pinterest.com/suzie81speaks and my instagram page http://www.instagram.com/suzie81speaks