During my many travels around the internet I always stumble across things that make me laugh, cry and think. While some roll their eyes at the mere mention of inspirational quotes and thoughts, I like to compile groups of them and save them on my phone as a tool to get me through the day. Here are some of my favourites…
1. A fine is a tax for doing something wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
2. School teaches lessons and then gives us a test. Life gives us a test and then we learn the lessons from it.
3. Life was much simpler when Apple, Blackberry and Raspberry were just fruit.
4. There is always an element of truth behind ‘just kidding.’
5. There is always knowledge behind ‘I don’t know.’
6. There is always emotion behind ‘I don’t care.’
7. There is always pain behind ‘It’s okay.’
8. You can’t buy love, but there are times where you may pay heavily for it.
9. Money can’t buy happiness, but it is far more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
10. Alcohol does not solve problems, but neither does milk.
11. We buy things that we don’t need, with money that we don’t have, to impress people we don’t like.
12. If you tell the truth, you never have to remember a lie.
13. If there are no ups and down in life, it means you’re dead.
14. The people with the best advice to give are usually the ones with the most problems.
15. Teenagers have the time and energy but not the money. Adults have the money and energy but not the time. Pensioners have the money and time but not the energy.
16. You can’t say M without your lips touching.
17. You’re now trying to say M without your lips touching.
18. The things that you don’t learn are the most likely things to be in the exam.
19. If undecided about two options, flip a coin. Your instinct will tell you which one you’re secretly hoping for when you feel happy or disappointed with the result.
20. The hardest thing and the right thing are often the same thing.
21. Closed minds are not often accompanied by closed mouths.
22. Fake plants will die if you don’t pretend to water them.
23. You are more likely to wake up at 6.00am on your days off.
24. The little toe is the perfect device for finding the edges of furniture in a darkened room.
25. This will cause a discussion as to whether it is ‘ironic’ or not. It isn’t.
What about you? Any inspirational quotes you would like to add?
You can also find me on Twitter and Tumblr @suzie81blog and don’t forget to check out my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/suzie81speaks and my new Pinterest page http://www.pinterest.com/suzie81speaks
You must be logged in to post a comment.