I haven’t hosted a blog party since February and with Halloween just around the corner I thought it would be a brilliant opportunity to create a space for the blogging community to share a few links from their blog and potentially meet new people. I always have a great time, with hundreds of links being shared, and it means that I get the chance to find new blogs to follow and catch up on some posts that I may have missed.
So, on Sunday 30th October I will be hosting a huge 24 hour blog party, starting from 9.00am GMT and finishing at 9.00am GMT on Monday 31st.
For those of you who have never participated in a blog party before, here are the rules:
1. Choose your favourite post from your own blog. The subject of the post can be anything you like – blogging, food, parenting, life, travel, thoughts, photography… Note: This should be only one post at a time or it will get sent straight to the ‘spam’ folder but please don’t share more than three overall – spend the time visiting other bloggers instead.
2. Copy the URL
3. Paste the link in the comment section of the post on Sunday 30th.
4. Blog posts only please! No Amazon pages, YouTube, Spotify or Etsy promotion – I will delete these and any further links from anyone who ignores this.
5. Enjoy! Relax, pull up a chair and meet new people! Find new blogs, comment on their posts, be polite, courteous and respectful and don’t forget to follow, reblog, tweet, pin, stumble and share.
- You don’t have to follow me of any of my social media, but you’re welcome to!
- You don’t have to have been blogging for a specific amount of time or have to have a certain number of followers – everyone is welcome!
- You are also very welcome to invite your friends and you’re welcome to reblog this post too!
This is a really useful way of discovering new blogs, particularly if you have only just joined the blogging world – the general rule that I set myself when I participate is that I check out at least two or three other bloggers for every link that I leave.
Please don’t leave any links on this post – I’ll just delete them. Save them for Sunday!
Hope to see you there!
You can also find me on Twitter and Tumblr @suzie81blog, and don’t forget to check out my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/suzie81speaks, my Pinterest page http://www.pinterest.com/suzie81speaks and my Instagram page http://www.instagram.com/suzie81speaks.